MISS BELOIT SCHOLARSHIP ORGANIZATION WELCOMES YOU
Scholarships. Style. Service. Success.
WHO WE ARE
The Miss Beloit Scholarship Competition is not just a crown and sash- it is the opportunity of a lifetime. Starting in 1960, we have a strong history of serving the Beloit community and empowering the women within it. We have provided thousands of dollars in scholarships, community connections, and the opportunity to compete at the coveted Miss Wisconsin Competition.
The Miss Beloit competition is open to young women between the ages of 18-25 and the Outstanding Teen competition is open to young women between the ages of 13-17.
1) Must reside at a Beloit address for at least 30 days prior to the date of the Miss Beloit/Miss Beloit’s Outstanding Teen competition; OR
2) Must be presently enrolled and physically attending classes on a full-time basis at an accredited college or university in Beloit or have been accepted and enrolled to physically attend classes on a full-time basis at an accredited college or university in Beloit; OR
3) Must be employed full-time in Beloit for a continuous period of at least 60 days immediately preceding the date of the Miss Beloit/Miss Beloit’s Outstanding Teen competition
The Miss Beloit competition offers scholarships, cash prizes, and the opportunity to represent Beloit at the Miss Wisconsin competition. The competition consists of a private interview, on-stage question, social impact pitch, talent, and evening wear.
• Must be at least 18 years of age as of July 31, 2022; and
• Must be a high school graduate or equivalent by July 31,
• Must not be older than 25 years of age as of December
MISS BELOIT'S OUTSTANDING TEEN
The Teen competition, for girls ages 13-17, also award scholarships and cash prizes. Miss Beloit's Outstanding Teen will go on to represent Beloit at the Miss Wisconsin's Outstanding Teen competition. The competition consists of a private interview, fitness, talent, on-stage question, and evening wear.
• Must be at least 13 years of age on the first day of the
State Competition (June 2022); and
• Must not be older than 17 years of age as of July 31,
2022, unless she is 18 years old and has not graduated
from high school as of July 31, 2022.
MISS BELOIT MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
Through the Mentorship Program, young girls will learn what it is like to be a Miss Beloit candidate as well as what it is like to be Miss Beloit. Above all, it will be a chance for them to develop their self-confidence. Who knows – one of these young ladies could someday be Miss Beloit, Miss Wisconsin or even Miss America!
All participants receive a crown, sash, photos with Miss Beloit and Miss Beloit's Outstanding Teen, professional headshots, and dance onstage the night of the Miss Beloit Compeition!